How to get refund my Tax in malaysia

Hi All,

I joined company on 30th Sept 2019. Now I want to leave the job but issue is TAX. I paid tax at 28% from Sept to till date. how can i get my tax amount in such case if i leave my job right now.

Thanks

you are still non-resident, please don't leave your job now, you will cry like me. I terminated my job after 4 months. My tax cannot refund and I have to spend a lot of time to wait for some documents to get done.

Thanks Brother for reply.

Actually for me it's not possible to complete 6 months  with this job. Can you please suggest any options for getting tax refund.

What is the procedure to exit and which documents we should get after terminating job.
Is PCC certificate , Tax clearance certificate  should we get? and How?
Thanks

You cannot get a tax refund if you're still non-resident.
If you want to terminate your job and your company accepted your decision. They will send you a tax form and a release letter. You need to bring the tax form, your photocopied passport, and your original passport to the tax office to do that. The valid time is around 30 days from your last day at the company.
If you change employer, you should bring both a photocopied offer and contract to them. After that, you wait for 14 working days to get done. However, you can go to the tax office to ask them about the progress after 1 week, they can get done in 1 week, not sure  :D