Pregnant and new to KSA

Hello, I am currently in my 4th month of pregnancy and moving to Khobar in a couple of weeks. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a private clinic/hospital with western standards of prenatal care and delivery.
At this point I am particularly interested in the prenatal screening of 2nd trimester, the extended sonogram that needs to be performed between 18-22 weeks of pregnancy, whether or not it is performed as standard in KSA, and if not, if you know any OBGYN that is qualified to perform it.
I would really appreciate any help! It's my first pregnancy and having to go through that journey in a foreign country that I know nothing about is somewhat scary...

Hello,
I am based in Jeddah and know less about hospitals in Khobar, i am father of 5 years old now. Hospital my wife gave birth was really good and caring, i am not sure about Europe experience but you don't have much to worry about. One of the thing we did was following up with the same doctor from early pregnancy until delivery. Perhaps some member here can give more information.

Hello

I can recommend three private hospitals here in Alkhobar,

First one Is Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare which is located in Dhahran 8 miles from Khobar approx.

second one is Almana  hospital which also Provides medical care for employees of Saudi ARMCO.

Third is ProCare hospital.

Everything will be fine, things are not the way you might imagined them :) you will be taken care of here.

Thank you for you replies!

Hello, we had a great experience with Dr. Bushra at Layla Al-Onaizi Polyclinic. It's a smaller facility, so the services felt more personal, and I don't have enough good things to say about Dr. Bushra.

Good day dear. I understand your situation.One of my friends is the ward supervisor over pediatric ward at John Hopkins in Al Khobar. They are rebound as one of the best. This friend of mine shall give you the best advice as she is being handling these matters for last 10 years plus in Saudi.  If they can not help you she shall advise best alternatives for expacts and how to go about it. The language barrier can sometimes be very challenging...And now the corona epidemic.

For private and privacy go to Almana General Hospitals- AGH Khobar they had VIP Suite Room facility up to standard of European but that is separate charges and 3 categories of VIP wards starting SR 5,000 per day. Call customer service 920033440

Yes, unfortunately due to the virus not possible to get an appointment at ARAMCO now. Hope it all passes before my labour day comes :)

If you are registered per capita patient of ARAMCO then there is no problem to get delivered in AGH but keep in mind that non-covered service paid in cash. such as VIP room as discussed before etc.