How many indians and Indian Markets or shopping areas in OSLO, Norway!

Hi All,

I'm new in this forum. I've got an offer from my Company, the  Software company to work in their Norway centre. I'm currently working from India. Since I've never been to Oslo and so not able to make my mind whether to try and take risk of accepting the offer. I wish to know about how many Indians and how many indian store are there in approx in Oslo. As I'm vegetarian and so will I be able to survive there??? How is climate and how are poeple and place in all about OSLO.

Please do help me in anyways to understand the above asks so that I can come to know the actual facts about life in Oslo.... Plz do help :):)

Thanks!
Swati

Lots and Lots.  Better to bring pressure cooker here. You will get all kind of food and indian spices. You will find lots of tamilian and pakistani who will have south Indian and North Indian shops :)

Dear Friend..,
I'm a British Indian, I'm new to this country living in Groonland , Oslo. Pls advise me how to get sharing accommodation with some Indians or (with some good friends any nationality)
Thankz a lot & I'm waiting for your kind reply
Email- [email protected]
sabu

Hi sabu,

You should start a new discussion on the Oslo forum or post an advert in the Oslo classifieds > accommodation section - flat share, house share.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine