Openning a bakery in HCMC

We are opening a bakery in Ho Chi Minh City, specified in sourdough, but not just. If you know any bakers, chefs, employees, shop staff....also equipment: oven, dough mixer, refrigerator (for proofing), baking trays, bowls and anything for the kitchen. Anything...

Kerensharon wrote:

We are opening a bakery in Ho Chi Minh City, specified in sourdough, but not just. If you know any bakers, chefs, employees, shop staff....also equipment: oven, dough mixer, refrigerator (for proofing), baking trays, bowls and anything for the kitchen. Anything...

You have a VN partner or someone who is on the license, ask them to assist you.

Thanks, but we took care of this issue.

Kerensharon wrote:

Thanks, but we took care of this issue.

You just posted, how could you take care of the issue. Maybe you misread my reply.

If you also offer fresh, crispy dark whole grain bread, I am your best customer.
All you have to do is post the opening date and address.

Sure do. It will be in district 2. I will reveal more details in the next couple of weeks. Thanks

What type of bake goods will your bakery sell? Bread or combination of breads and desserts and will it be Vietnamese deserts or western desserts? You will have a lot of competition if it's just bread. If desserts, are they the desserts that the locals will crave for? Novelty wears out if it's not what the locals crave for.
Here in Southern California, we have Porto's. It's a Cuban bakery that have many different breads, desserts, cakes, finger food, Cuban sandwiches and drinks. That place is packed all day long and they must have over 50 people working at each store everyday and more on the holidays.
Good luck with your bakery!