Trabajo en cabo verde

Hola buenas tardes a tod@s.
Me gustaría darle un cambio radical a mi vida y he puesto los ojos en Cabo Verde ya que me gusta bastante,llevo unos años residiendo en francia, soy buceador padi dive master aunque aquí en francia me dedico a otras labores que nada tienen que ver con el buceo, me encanta el mar y todo lo relacionado con el mar y los deportes acuáticos se que en las Islas ahí diferentes centros que realizan actividades acuáticas y me gustaría obtener información de cómo poder postular para un puesto de trabajo principalmente en lo relacionado al cuceo, pero estoy habierto a otros trabajos ya sea en servicios hoteleros que ofrezcan esas actividades.
Podrían aconsejarme muchas gracias.

Hi Ludo,

On the English-language board we are required to speak in English, so I translated your post.

To find a job in diving, you will have to go to one of the islands where there are dive centers and lots of tourists. The two islands with the most dive centers and tourists are Sal and Boavista. There is also a dive center in São Vicente but only 6% of the tourists go to that island (but it is a place where divers go).

You simply need to call them and ask about employment. Given your extensive experience, you will easily find a job with a business in diving or water related sports, and most likely in Sal.

You can find contact information for the dive centers in Cape Verde on Trip Advisor or just by doing a Google search. In addition, you can look at the PADI website and you should be able to find the PADI licensed establishments in Cape Verde in their online directory,

Regards,

Angelo

Ludo25 wrote:

Hello good afternoon to everyone.
I would like to give a radical change to my life and I have set my eyes on Cape Verde since I like it a lot, I have been living in France for a few years, I am a padi dive master diver although here in France I dedicate myself to other tasks that have nothing to do with diving, I love the sea and everything related to the sea and water sports I know that in the Islands there are different centers that carry out aquatic activities and I would like to obtain information on how to apply for a job mainly related to diving , but I am used to other jobs either in hotel services that offer these activities.
Could you advise me thank you very much.

Hello everyone and welcome Ludo  :)

Indeed as mentioned above, you are required to write only in english on this "anglophone" forum.  To switch language (French, Portuguese,  English, Italian, Spanish), scroll down this page, you will see a tab to select the language indicated by flags.

Otherwise, here is the direct link to the spanish forum. I suggest you create a topic there : Foro Cabo Verde

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed - Wrong language]

Closed