Help with selling a car privately in Spain

Hi there,

I'm looking for someone to give me advise on the best places, ie. websites etc, to sell a car privately in Spain.

Any advise is welcome!!!

Thank you in advance.

Matt

Hi Matt.
I have used Coches.net , and Milanuncios before....lots of interest.
DON'T use the chain Ocasionplus, they are cowboys and like a lot of Spanish second-hand  car dealers (not all, obviously) they don't care about the customer after they've sold you the car. Depending where you are, you could put an advert in your local Rastro Ingľes for UK buyers who live here , if your Spanish isn't good enough. I don't know how long you've lived here, so I don't want to teach you to suck eggs , but bear in mind the selling issues...is it rhd or lhd , has it got a long itv (m.o.t) , will you pay the cost of name change etc. I'm no expert, but have bought, sold and learned from my experiences. Don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any more help, and good luck !. Ps....what are the car's details and in what area do you live?. I know 2 people looking for cars at the moment. Regards, John

I just sold a motorcycle on Facebook.  I had a lot of response.   I put it on ten groups and sold in ten days

Hi have you tried compramostucoche.com or coches.net?

cheers Pia Durcal