Can we know the reason of EP Withdrawal

Can we know the reason of EP Withdrawl? I have worked in Singapore for nearly 2 months in 2011 and due to family reasons had to move back to India. My employer was unhappy about me going back in such a short period and threatened me on adverse effects.
However as i was clear in my move they had to cancel my EP.
Now after 8 years i have another employer, who is willing to hire me. I am now concerned if my previous EP record will have any impact? Also just to let you know that i have travelled to Singapore at least 7 times in the last 3 years on a business visa.
My questions are below:
1) Can we know the reason for EP Withdrawl( Which emploiyer submits to MOM). I have checked in the website and it just says. EP is canceled. but can we know more reason as why it was cancelled? Will new EP applications get effected with this?

2) Can we get to know the explanation the previous employer gives to MoM?

3) Had the previous EP record shown negatively, i should have been allowed to visit SG on a business visa  , so i believe it should be fine?

Please help

First two questions, answer is No. MoM won't entertain on this. But, you can write a mail to MoM to check if there is any adverse record against you. They will respond.

Third question, any complain by your ex-employer at MoM during EP cancelation wouldn't have an impact to your business visa to Singapore, unless ex employer file a legal case against you on any money claim (which is not in your case).

No matter whatever the family issue, amicably can be handled with your ex employer. I don't think so you have followed the notice period as stated in your offer letter. As the time gap is 8 years, your new employer can try to apply your EP, you will come to know if there is any complaint at MoM by your ex employer. Good luck

After such a long time, whatever your ex-employer might have complained to MoM will most probably have no impact any more. To find out, you can contact them about any adverse record, as Surya suggested above, or just let your new employer apply for an EP.
But do not abscond again without giving proper notice with the period stipulated in your contract!