GAMCA Medical Nationality

Hi...

I am Indian..

Recently my travel agency generated GAMCA Medical slip for my employment visa for Bahrain. I gave my original passport  and Rs 1500 fee for GAMCA slip generation.

My travel agency generated slip and i did medical and declare FIT also, but my medical center and myself came to know that in GAMCA slip my nationality was wrong selected (Instead of  Indian it is Iranian) when i asked to my travel agency then he told by mistake it was selected.

Now medical center staff got confused with this peculiar problem and not understand what to do ? 

Any one please help me in this regards, what can be done in this case ?

I don't think it will be a problem.  In the EMS system, the GAMCA result is fetched by the slip and passport number - not nationality.    Either way, the medical centre can create a new file and re-upload the results under it if any issue.  No one in Bahrain can help you fix it - it has to be done at the medical centre end.

And secondly, don't send private message immediately after posting on the forums. Show some courtesy and patience.

Sorry for sending private message....

Thanks for your prompt reply in forums... Will ask medical center to upload report with wrong nationality only.

However my travel agency has contacted GAMCA official through mail for correction of nationality and due to that medical center has verbally informed me about my medical test result not entered in GAMCA website, if correction by GAMCA official take time then will inform medical center for uploading the medical result with wrong nationality only as it will not affect me anyway... thanks a lot.