Passport blacklisted

Hi,  I came to bahrain in search of a job in Jan 10 2019. Got a job in Feb 08 2019. But the employer didnt give employment visa and my 90 days evisa also expired on march 23 2019. I made all the possible extensions.  Then i overstayed in Bahrain until July 24 th 2019 and paid all my offenses and travelled back to India.  Now i got an offer letter from one of the companies in bahrain and when they apply for my visa,  its showing " failed in immigration,  please try with another expat".  I think there is a block in the immigration department.  Kindly reply me what i can do to approve my employment visa.  Your response would be highly appreciated.

You stayed illegally in Bahrain. Just paying doesn't mean that your record is clear.

Practically speaking there is absolutely nothing you can do.  The only way is for your employer to try to get the visa and it will require a lot of high level connections but with no guarantee of success. This is an immigration / security rejection and not one due to a court case or anything like that which you can appeal.

And don't send private messages immediately after posting on the forum. Show some courtesy.

Thank you very much for your reply.  Sir do you have any idea how long would this ban exist?  Is it created automatically and removed automatically after a period of time?
Can i expect anything like this?

Usually if you are blacklisted for security / immigration issues, it is permanent. Basically they just don't want you in Bahrain ever. And nothing here is automatic.

Ok.. Thank you sir