Getting marriage with American woman is that possible !!

Hello every body
I fall in love with American girl who is not Married so am I ,

She is planning to visit me in Egypt and go to USA embassy in cairo and make it legal the problem is she is can't live in Egypt so she need to come to USA
This process I know need alot if work.. etc

But I heard news that Trump's new policy of marriage USA citizen that doesn't give you permission to get Visa

So I'm asking you and j hope to find some answers

Sorry about my bad English 😬

When it comes to immigration - stick to facts and not what you hear.

Travel.state.gov is the official site and it will walk you through the process. Egypt has requirements for marriage to a foreigner. Look into it. It may be easier to go the K1 route and get married in the US.

No is imposible, now we have donald trump and a lot requiement they asking

How can the president, any president, prohibit an American citizen from marriage?

Yes the presidente donald trump can chance the law...he is the chief un command

You can get married to an American citizen as long as you follow the law.  It has always been the law that marriage to an American citizen does not give you the right to migrate to the USA, but it does help.  The best advice is to go the website of US immigration and research what you need to do.

Jim

Khalida.UNC wrote:

How can the president, any president, prohibit an American citizen from marriage?

Not only a U.S. President, but no person can prohibit an American citizen from getting married in the USA as long as they are not already legally married or a minor.  Marriage is a fundamental right in the USA that cannot be denied to single adults.

Uscitizen1986 wrote:

WRONG - The President of the USA does not have legislative powers and cannot make, change or eliminate laws.  That power is vested in the legislative branch, Congress.

jland912 wrote:

You can get married to an American citizen as long as you follow the law.  It has always been the law that marriage to an American citizen does not give you the right to migrate to the USA, but it does help.  The best advice is to go the website of US immigration and research what you need to do.

Jim

You are correct.  To many people mistakenly believe that if a U.S. citizen marries a foreigner, they are guaranteed a green card and can live in the USA.  WRONG.  Many U.S. citizens get married to foreigners and their spouses are denied U.S. green cards and visas for various reasons.  A U.S. visa is a privilege, not a guarantee.

Can you tell US what law you talking about....specifide....what do you mean? There is no law so falla in love with a woman if she wants to get marry....you sound very complicated

Is up to her ,after she marry him to bring him to united state,she is not obligated yo bring him to usa...after marriage there is no obligation, is up to her decicion, and is very expensive sponsor a husband to bring to usa
A lot of $$$$$ os not easy the way it sound....time and money is crucial

Uscitizen1986 wrote:

I am certainly no legal scholar, but I believe it is congress that changes laws, not presidents.

vndreamer wrote:
Khalida.UNC wrote:

Not only a U.S. President, but no person can prohibit an American citizen from getting married in the USA as long as they are not already legally married or a minor.  Marriage is a fundamental right in the USA that cannot be denied to single adults.

This is what I assume as well, though one never knows. American laws often feel arbitrary.