Planning a move

Hello all!
We will be relocating to the Ensenada area in the next 6 months and am looking for any information/advice I can find.
Thank you!

Hi LJ ! We are also going to move to the Ensenada area with in the next month or so. We have lived several places in Mexico, Ajijic and Playa Del Carmen . We need to be in a area which my other half can access VA medical care in San Diego. I will let you know what we find in the next few months. Going for a weekend in the next couple of weeks and then a month rental to find long term soon after . Will stay in touch !

Hey Mel01,
Thank you so much for the response. I look forward to hearing about your visit. Are you using a realtor to find a place or on your own?

Hello all,
I posted an intro yesterday regarding our move to Mexico. I forgot to add questions about the best/easiest/least expensive way to move belongs with you. We won't have much to move as we are basically taking clothing and items with sentimental value (no furniture etc), 2 cars and pets. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Good Morning all!!! If your plans are to move, long or short term in Ensenada, ****Have a wonderful day!!!

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Adverts should not be posted on the forum section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! Thank you! I will look at them now.