Question about receiving package from my country in Floripa

Hello everyone hope all are good . I want to ask about receiving parcels for my personal use,  from my home country via post office or any other cheaper shipping companies.
All of it contains food like Humus , spices , herbs like anise , fenugreek and things like that. Is it easy and possible to receive it without any problems .
Please if any one have experience tell me how was it. Thank you.

•Foods must be in the original manufacturers packaging.
•Food packaging must be sealed and not tampered with in any way.
•Food label must list all ingredients.
•Foods must have a shelf life of longer than 6 months from the date of shipping.
Must be non-perishables.
$50 U$D no tax above such and cleared by various Gov. agencies.
Brazil has three levels of government: federal, state and municipal. Legally, federal regulations must be followed when there are conflicts between federal, state and municipal legislation, or between regulations established by different Ministries at the federal level. State and municipal governments also have the authority to regulate and enforce state and municipal laws.
last: always send via registered receipt. Many items get lost and with no records, forget it.
I have brought spices and herbs in via air, but always declared, most all were cleared except some box meals which listed dried meat.
No middle eastern dining in Florop? They can help on many things you are inquiring. No seeds and many leaf products will not make it.

Texanbrazil , thank you for your answer. Seems very difficult here. Actually no middle eastern foods here in this city , as far as I know , there are only 3 or 4 restaurants which are so limited and expensive and that's it. I think It's impossible to find what I want But I will try to ask those people in the restaurants. Thanks again.

I understand. We only have 2 full service here. They were very helpful in pointing us to places where it imported food from many places ( wife lived here 30 years and did not know it) and they made extra to sell to us. From bread to seasoned grape leaves.
Also check places in Curitiba on the internet. Easy to buy in Brazil and deliver than import.

I am receiving a translation device in November from the USA. I seen people say to put your CPF on the address. My question is at what part of the address just under your name or below after the total address. Trying to avoid confusion. Is this really necessary

DreamOfBrazil wrote:

Texanbrazil , thank you for your answer. Seems very difficult here. Actually no middle eastern foods here in this city , as far as I know , there are only 3 or 4 restaurants which are so limited and expensive and that's it. I think It's impossible to find what I want But I will try to ask those people in the restaurants. Thanks again.

There is a big concentration of Middle Eastern immigrants in Maringa, PR. They should know all that stuff.