Holiday apartment

Hi
D
Can anyone recommend somewhere for my moroccan boyfriend and myself to stay for a holiday please.
We are not yet married

It will not be  possible, since you don't have documentation showing you're married. It will appear that you're a prostitute.

A prostitute.  How polite of you. Not!

What a vile person you are.
If you have nothing useful to say, don't say anything at all.

Sorry, but that's how it's perceived. I know this for fact, because I'd asked why. When I travel with my wife in Morocco even with my kids, documentation is required. Morocco is an Islamic country, so certain rules applies to Moroccan citizens. I've been with my Moroccan wife for over  24 years and we always have to show our Consulate stamped Islamic marriage certificate when staying somewhere other than family's house.

It's the law there.

I'm giving you the facts. This is very useful info. Go ahead and try to stay somewhere else other than his family's house and see if you can stay, especially at a hotel (it won't happen).

Regards,

With or without documentation it is no business of anyone else what they do. You cannot assume that a woman who stays under the same roof as a man is a prostitute. I think you should apologise to her

This thread is now heading off topic, which is holiday apartment, Agadir.  Please get back on topic before this thread is closed.
Thank you.

It's easy to find an apartment. One girl told me all you have to do is ask around when you get to your destination. One says just ask the taxi driver. But another one found us a place very fast for her, her girlfriend and I.  Geat time it was.

Hi

Do you still require a place..

Let me know