Apostille Bahrain

Hello,
I've been offered a job from Bahrain (I am from India). For that, I need my degrees to be attested.
Here's my procedure for attestation, if I am wrong please guide me.

1. I need to get degrees attested from HRD (Human resource department)
2. I need to get an apostille sticker on my degree from MEA ( Ministry of External Affairs)

I have a question since Bahrain is in the list of countries that accept apostille.

Do I need to get my degrees attested from Bahrain Embassy also or Apostille sticker is enough.

Also, if I plan to move to another country which accepts apostille, Do I need attestation again?

Attestation from Foreign Ministry and then from the Bahrain Embassy in home country.

And yes, you might need attestation again depending on the country in question.

As per your reply, I need to get my degree attested from Bahrain embassy also, I thought that India and Bahrain are members of apostille convention so there's no need of attesting from Bahrain embassy after getting apostille sticker from Ministry of foreign affairs (India).

Sir, please refer to the following link, Here the user "gunner757" says that you don't need to get your degree attested from Bahrain embassy, once it gets apostille sticker.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=383553

I have seen lmra return applications and ask for attestation from MOFA Bahrain - which they won't without Bahrain embassy attestation.  Up to you how you want to proceed but if it was me, I would do it as its a small step and easy when you are in your home country.

Short and Sweet--"You need Attestation from Bahrain Embassy."
whether you do apostille or attestation.
I had mixture of them both, but in the end Bahrain Embassy attestation is must.

Some agents may confuse between Apostille and Attestation, it really doesn't matter. And yes, Bahrain Embassy charges 20 BD per document, but for India MEA it would be in some hundred INR only. It takes almost 2 to 3 weeks for whole procedure if you do it yourself, if you give it to agent, it must be from listed agents. I did initial steps myself and gave for MEA and Baharain Embassy to IVS global agent. It was reasonable in terms of time taken and costs also. I hope this helps.

I recently did apostile on my degrees in France, i tried to contact Bahrain Embassy in france by email and by calling them, no response from them, i emailed French embassy in Bahrain, they said if apostile, you don't need any other verification/stamp
It's enough

So i'm waiting for my degree which in coming from France via Courier service

I'll update you, if it will be enough or not