Learning the language for the integration exam

Hi,

I've used the 'Naar Nederland' package to study dutch on my own before sitting for the 'basic integration exam' at the embassy in my home country.

Now that Iam waiting for my mvv, I would like to further learn the language, espacially knowing that I will have to sit for another exam of six parts once I'm in the netherlands.

My question is:
Are there any other self-study packages (books & Cds) that are made specifically to prepare for the exam in the netherlands.
It would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Hello,

Hopefully you already received the MVV.
I have a question for you. How long did it take you to learn for the first test? Is it very hard?
Any advice?

Thank you

DutchUgandan wrote:

Hello,

Hopefully you already received the MVV.
I have a question for you. How long did it take you to learn for the first test? Is it very hard?
Any advice?

Thank you

hi it took me 3 months to learn :) the test was quite easy, i only had a bit of difficulty with the reading comprehension part.

Hello. I'm going to take my exam very soon. Any advice for me? and what is the easiest and difficult part of the exam? Thank you so much

Hey,
I did get the Mvv thank you.
Well honestly I learned it in a month and that's because I studied multiple hours a day. I wanted to learn as fast as I could.
I used the books and the cds in the package and the exam samples online, I found the exam easy.
I can assure you if you learned the items in the package well enough and understood it all, you'll pass easily.
The easiest part is the kns, bcz you can literally have to memorize the answers. The questions are exactly the same as in the book.
With the speeaking also, there's the questions list online, so you can prepare your answers already and practice your pronunciation with your dutch partner for example.
The reading is okay too because you'll have a sufficient vocabulary after reading the books.
Good luck.

Thank you so much!!