Using Buissnes travel card

Hi there.
Can you plz explain me the rules of using ovBuissnes travel? My company gave me this one. And they told me this is fixed route. In short, I have to use from point A to point B.
But when you check in and out they don't deduct any money from the card  balance which is constantly 0€
As I figured out some people are using this card daily, traveling in whole Holland.

Ov cards are used to travel on public transport (rail and bus) in the Netherlands; they need to be pre-loaded with real money before you use them, then as you get on the bus, you scan your card, when you get off, you scan it again (the scanners are by the entrances/exits to the individual bus or train station); the system then does the calculation for how much you should pay and deducts it from the balance on your card.

I've never heard of the business version of the card, but I guess that they charge your employer instead of you; perhaps you should ask your employer?

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hey, it is really easy to use once you understand the system. Usually, most countries in Europe use paper tickets, but I prefer the cards. I used to use them when I lived in Spain. Now, I have a car, but I know that it is the same principle. It is a governmental fast card program to control that passengers pay for each trip. If you`ve got one already, just go to the appropriate shop (usually in tobacco  shops) and put money on the card. It is a bit annoying that you never know how much money left, until you visit a shop to check the balance. When you enter the bus, just put it to the machine and the money will be deducted automatically.