Want to immigrate to baku ,azerbaijaan options from pakistan ,

hi

I would like to immigrate to baku  from pakistan ,  please help me with visa options and contact for any good immgration lawyers in baku ?? can i get TRC on the basis of buying property in azerbaijann or if i deposit money in azerbaijannni bank , any options available , please guide me .

thanks

raz

Google is your friend.

Hello if u buy home approximately one hundred thousand manat u can get TRP. There are some other options. U can check on azerbaijan state migration service website.

Temporary Residence Card of Azerbaijan 
1 - In case they possess real estate which is worth at least 100 000 manats on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan or funds in the same amount in the banks of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
2-  In case they are in close relationship with a citizen of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
3-   In case they are family members of foreigners and stateless persons temporarily or permanently residing on the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan;
and etc
İf none of these not suitable for your condition we offer Business Residence card
We will establish your company and Apply for Residence card .

Asalamoaleikum.

The cheapest and easiest is 1 year TRP on study basis. Once you have 1 year TRP, you could explore other available settlement options.

If you need any further help, you could contact me by sending your query to my inbox.

I want to start business  in agricultural  industry from $50,000 initial investment and more if successful.