IT job, without knowing Japanese language

Hi,
I've been once in Tokyo, for week, and I discovered that i want to stay there a lot longer. At weekends, i'm studing at the university, So i have Time for job. Right now, i'm working as a customer Service manager, but i'm hardly intetested to work as a web developer. My knowladge of front end is at the nice level. And it comes my question now. Is this possible, to get a job in Tokyo without knowing Japanese language at a semi level? I done reaserch earlier and i think that is possible.
Thanks for any answers!

Hi Ebooo,

Welcome on board.

I think it's possible. Have you been searching for vacancies online ?

Expats who don't speak Japanese often find teaching jobs however you are qualified and interested in IT so probably just get the necessary language skills to converse.

:cheers:
Bhavna

Hi! I just got offered a job as a Front End developer in Tokyo, and will be moving there in 1 month! 😁
I managed to do so through linkedin - A recruitment company saw my profile and approached me.
I have been told that more and more IT companies in Japan are moving to ‘English speaking ‘ offices, which means that your only hard language requirement is business level English. And on top of this I have also been told that they are actively looking for people skilled in modern Front end tech stacks, such as React and Redux.  So I would say it's definitely possible!
However as I haven't actually arrived yet I have no first-hand knowledge - so ask for more opinions too 😅

Hope this helps!