Can you help me on how to get a copy of my exit visa please?

i am currently in the Philippines and i'm planning to go back to saudi for a job.,the problem is i don't have the copy of my exit visa, and right now my agency is looking for at least a copy of it.. so they can proceed my application, is there anyone can help me with this matter???
i'm hoping that you can help me???

Hi lubotching,

Please feel free to check the topics found in the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia section, you might find some further information.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

https://www.moi.gov.sa
Go to this and put your iqama

hi. i am trying to open that site here in Philippines but it just said that i cannot open it here because it can only open when your in abroad.,can someone here and already in ksa can help me? i can give my previous iqama number and passport number just incase if needed..im hoping for your help friends i really dont know how to get it i am badly in need of a copy of my exit visa so i can apply again and work in ksa..can anybody help me??? pleaseee 😢

thank you for that pricilla 😊 i already read some information on how to get it via MOI, but the problem is i cannot open it here in Philippines, its just said that the one who can open it is someone whose in ksa, can someone over there could help me with these matter, i am badly in need of my copy of exit visa.,so i can pursue applying go back there in ksa.,i can give the number of my previous iqama and passport number if necessary..hoping aomeone can help me please thank you in advance..

I can help you from KSA

hi thank you so much.. can you help me how to get a copy of my exit visa..please please thabk you so much... heres my iqama number XXX...i hope you can help me thank you so much..

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Priscilla wrote:

Hi lubotching,

Please feel free to check the topics found in the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia section, you might find some further information.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

thank you for that pricilla 😊 i already read some information on how to get it via MOI, but the problem is i cannot open it here in Philippines, its just said that the one who can open it is someone whose in ksa, can someone over there could help me with these matter, i am badly in need of my copy of exit visa.,so i can pursue applying go back there in ksa.,i can give the number of my previous iqama and passport number if necessary..hoping aomeone can help me please thank you in advance..

anemer wrote:

https://www.moi.gov.sa
Go to this and put your iqama

hi. i am trying to open that site here in Philippines but it just said that i cannot open it here because it can only open when your in abroad.,can someone here and already in ksa can help me? i can give my previous iqama number and passport number just incase if needed..im hoping for your help friends i really dont know how to get it i am badly in need of a copy of my exit visa so i can apply again and work in ksa..can anybody help me??? pleaseee 😢

1) Don't post passport and iqama details on open forum
2) Don't make multiple posts.  Priscilla is a moderator, not a Saudi expert, so she can point you to threads with information but can't help you beyond that
3) The site has nothing to do with being abroad or being in the country.  You MUST have registered with ABSHER and activated your account to be able to access it.  That activation can ONLY be done when you are in Saudi as it requires a Saudi mobile plus fingerprint verification at a kiosk
4) No one else can access your Absher account.  Also on information query, it doesn't give you a visa copy; just shows your details.  Visa copy can be printed by sponsor from their system just like exit re-entry

A Mol copy can be sent to you

XTang wrote:

1) Don't post passport and iqama details on open forum
2) Don't make multiple posts.  Priscilla is a moderator, not a Saudi expert, so she can point you to threads with information but can't help you beyond that
3) The site has nothing to do with being abroad or being in the country.  You MUST have registered with ABSHER and activated your account to be able to access it.  That activation can ONLY be done when you are in Saudi as it requires a Saudi mobile plus fingerprint verification at a kiosk
4) No one else can access your Absher account.  Also on information query, it doesn't give you a visa copy; just shows your details.  Visa copy can be printed by sponsor from their system just like exit re-entry

thank you..sorry i just fidnt new about it i am new here thank you for advice and reminding me.. thanks again..