Not expat in Iran ...I do not know why I was registered

As an expat to Iran and I cannot move from that ......!!!!!I just wish to be expat into the
Can you help me in that modify
Thanks a lot

Hi I also had this problem. I'm not an expat to Iran either. You have to click on the icon on the top right of the screen, next to the magnifying glass, and then click on ' my personal details.' Where it says that you are from Iran, click 'edit' and choose whichever country is correct. Then *before* you click save, click on the green tick right next to your newly chosen country.

Jessica Still wrote:

Hi I also had this problem. I'm not an expat to Iran either. You have to click on the icon on the top right of the screen, next to the magnifying glass, and then click on ' my personal details.' Where it says that you are from Iran, click 'edit' and choose whichever country is correct. Then *before* you click save, click on the green tick right next to your newly chosen country.

Hello to both of you,

> @Tongadj: As mentioned by Jessica Still, you can do the modification yourself or reach out to us via the Contact Us form so that we do the necessary.

Thank you,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed