New members of the Algeria forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Algeria forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Algeria if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

hello i am danial from australia i am looking for some friends in alger
add me i am waiting

Hello,
I am Ben from Algeria but i live in Malaysia. nice to meet you :)

Hi everybody :) I'm Salah
I'm looking for any seasonal work in Italy or Europe. Any help?

Hi, i am rayane from algeria.  I am planing to start studying at upm university this upcoming september. However, i don't have much idea about the quality of accomodations offered.

Therefore, i was wondering if you could provide me with some informations about the most affordable and furnished studios or apartment both in and outside campus that are near the university.
I, especialy, found good reviews about 360 univ.

And could you please give some insight about utility bills.

Thanks you

Hi everyone,
I am Karim from Algeria, I am an Electrical Engineer, at the same I am a PhD student in the field of renewable energies. I live in Tizi-Ouzou  which is 100 km far from Algiers but I work in Oran. I have the honor to join the Algeria forum in order to meet new people from around the world, discover different culture and exchange ideas.
Welcome for all expats in Algeria, if you need a help, or any information don't hesitate to contact me. I am so proud to help you in my country.

Best regards

Mr Daniel welcome to Algeria, have a nice stay :)

:|:) hi ;, how can get my master card on free ?please , advice me more about it

Bonjour   . Je vien de m'inscrire.  Et j aimerai savoir di il y a des évènements sur les Algerien a san Francisco

My name is lina 29 years old

I work near by UPM. if you need more info about it i would recommend some one works in UPM, so that they can help

Hi I am Thomas from Nigerian, any Nigerian here?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880361

Thanks!

Closed