Marriage in USA

Hello i have a gf living in usa who is from india and studying on study visa and i would like to if i can get married to her.

Ask her, not us.  Does she love you enough to consider being married to you?

what i mean to ask is that we have planned to get married in usa and i am confused if i am allowed to marry her in usa as per the usa marriage laws.i am planning to visit usa on tourist visa and i hope this is more clear to you now.

Generally speaking, yes, you can be married in the US as foreigners.  Whether your marriage would be recognised by your country depends on many factors.

You'll need to check with your national consulate/embassy for marriage requirements needed by your home country, then contact the US town clerk, city, or county where you intend to get married for the requirements there.  Not all states in the US have the same requirements -- blood test, waiting period, proof of residency, validity of documents from your country, etc.

thank you so much for the info..appreciate cheers

You can marry while you are in the US. What you need to marry in the specific US location - have her check at the local court house.  What is her legal status and her nationality? Do you plan to move to the US?

Both of them are from India.  She's on a student visa in the States and he'll come to visit her on a tourist visa.  I'm certain being married to a foreigner on US soil doesn't make it possible for him to move to the US anytime soon.

Adjustment of status from B to J.  It can be iffy in the US. Get married, go home, file for J spousal visa.