Advice for Migrating to Canada.

Hi,

I wish to seek advice as regards migrating to Canada with my wife. We are both students looking forward to completing my M.sc degree (By Research) in Electronics Engineering with Research interests in Digital Image Processing, Pattern Recognition, Feature Extraction, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and related applications. I hold a Bachelor degree (B.Tech.) Physics Electronics. My wife holds a Bachelor degree (B.Sc.) in Pharmacology and Physiology and also about to complete her Master degree in Occupational Health and Safety Management in Malaysia this year.

We are looking forward to relocating to Canada and we will appreciate your collective advise on how best or options available to us to apply for migration to Canada as it relates to Visa application. In addition, we have little or no much knowledge of which neighborhoods / province/ city offers great opportunities for us as regards job opportunity.

However, the provinces with a minimal cost of living (as per family) is of great consideration to us as well. This inquiry is of great importance to us in making a proper plan for our future and getting things done rightly. I am currently making my findings online but still find it necessary to inquire here for real time or updated information.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Chidiebere

Hi, I highly recommend you to check this blog at nexuscanada.blogspot.com/

Ok. Thank you