Philippine passport holder visiting bahrain

I am holding a philippine passport and has applied the visa online for
4 times already, i have submitted the required documents and made sure it is submitted correctly. However, even for 4 attempts, i keep getting an email saying my application cannot be completed on-line and they asked me to contact the NPRA in Bahrain, I have tried sending an email to them but they reply me with "your applicaition cannot be processed at this time according to our administration directions" i have been receiving the same email which doesn't make sense to me.
Even their contact number isn't reachable.
please help me i am about to fly in 2 week. i need to be in touch with the NPRA to process my visa

To put it simply, you will NOT get an un-sponsored E-visa.  If you have been rejected 4 times, there is no chance to get it.   Even if you reach them via phone, they will tell you EXACTLY what they told you in the email.

There are only two ways to proceed now:

1) Find a strong PRO or agent with connections in immigration who can go and follow up and maybe try to get one of the existing applications approved.  Not an easy solution and you need contacts to find people like that
2) Apply for a SPONSORED visa i.e. have a sponsor like a company, agent or hotel apply for your visa.  This is much easier to get and I don't see any problems in you getting it

Don't waste your time on the e-visa portal; I can tell you from now that if you keep submitting without changing your approach; you will keep getting rejected.