Resignation for another job

Offered job from another employer. I resigned and I gave one month notice. But I have debt with my current employer not yet finished settled. My employer has refused to release me. And the offer letter I got expires acter one month. Currently i dont have that money to pay. What should I do.

You can transfer without consent if you worked with current employer more than one year.

Read this for process:

https://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/194

My current employer has refused to issue back my passport and refused to cancel my workpermit

According to the law, you need to approach your embassy first and can also visit ministry of labor

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/page/show/152

T&R

For passport, most people have luck with going to the police after visiting the Embassy.  As it is illegal to hold a workers passport.  One call from the police is usually all it takes to get that back.

Then you need to resign through registered mail and retain the pink slip.  Go to LMRA and share that with them; also register your intent to transfer.

Bear in mind that if they have evidence of the debt they can place a travel ban on you if they wish. If this isn't an issue, then proceed. Once you've paid off the debt (with proof), you can get the ban lifted.

No written agreement between me and my employer n second theres no police report of the issue.

Not that easy as it is an employer debt; not a contractual debt from a service provider. 

The distinction is that an execution court can apply a travel ban on a service provider debt directly but an employer associated debt has to come through a labor court decision.  For that, the onus is on the employer to prove that the debt is established, genuine and accepted by the employee vs. an illegal amount imposed on him e.g. cost of visa etc.

The only thing that they can really do if they are dodgy is to file a case with the police that the employee has made off with the company money and is not paying it back.  But if he registers the complaint before labor court before that happens, it will not work.