Denied visa to Canada

So I am Canadian and just married 2 months to Brazilian living here in Brazil as waiting to return or thinking we could ,,,,,,,last year 2017 he applied for visa to come visit me was denied ,,,ok I understand that ,,,because of reasons ,,,but now we are married and Im sponsering him and he just get denied again???like really,,,So is there anyone directly I can speak with about this ?Can they really keep him out ?no hes not criminal,,no convictions,,,he works,,,he has university degree, im his sponser ,,,
Any advise greatly appreciated ,,,,

Thanks

Kimmie

Citizenship and Immigration Canada would have sent an official letter of rejection to your Brazilian husband. The letter provides the reason or reasons for his visa denial.

Yes he did receive one but the reasons are totally not reson enough for him to visit,but yes all I feel is why its such a big reason no one can go without my knowledge of this ,,,who's communist here ?Canada is accepting over thousands of immigrants this year,,,for the government paying wages for them and I cant even bring my husband whom I would be supporting ?its Something wrong somewhere ,,,Is there no appeal action ?
Thank you

What are the reason or reasons they provided?

In most cases you cannot appeal an official letter of rejection. But you can always submit a new application + visa fee.

Looks weird eh?

Yes, Canada wants immigrants. Brings in enormous numbers and supports them on arrival. It is making Canada world-famous. But these facts, when mixed up with the immigration policies of other countries, creates false impressions.

For example, the importance of familial relationships is de-emphasized for Canada (though there may be changes coming in this area..but don't hold your breath. Changes take years).  Outside of asylum cases, most of the criteria involve the potential benefit to the Canadian society and economy, not to the applicants. You see, no matter how large the annual immigration goal, there are always far more applicants. So some culling criteria is necessary. And any criteria will be seen as cruel.

There is another discrete reason for this. Proper immigration is good for any country. But we live in xenophobic times where common sense does NOT reign. But these times do not affect Canada as much because it is obvious the accepted immigrants improve the Canadian community. Actually, current immigrants are raising the Canadian IQ and skill base.

The United States has an immigration system that greatly favors familial connects. Big business there.

If I were you, I would  make an appointment with the local immigration office. Bring a copy of the rejection letter with you.

Thank you

You say local immigration office ?Where would this be ..we live in Passos ,Minas Gerais,,
I reached out to the consulate and embassy ,,I got nothing ,,just told me to make new application ,and hope it is recieved by different officer ,,,like seriously ,,is it that different officers determine your life ????
or should be based on facts ,,not just what a person thinks ,,,urg ,,,
So I just contacted a lawyer in Canada to get there point of view ,,and she told me ,,the best way to go about this is start family sponsership ,,which takes a year,, 6months on each side ,,and told me to go on with my life ,,,,
yes my life in Brazil is good Im happy here ,,have friends ,,nice place to live,,but just need that little bit more ...wanting my family to meet my husband ,,,thats it ,,,but because ,,,,anyways thank you ...I look forward to you telling me about this Immigration office ,,,

yes it was on the form ,some of these things ,,but the sad thing is ..I was told the worst thing we can do is marry a foreigner because its the biggest flag ,,,,I understand it happens ,,,but in this case shouldnt they set up interviews for differnt applications ,not just base all the same ,,,

its time for the changes to come here ,,

Canada and the United States  can  come here now without a visa ,,,will be more tourists forsure ,,maybe then Brazilian Government  will allow Im sure more Brazilians to leave on tourists as they will recieve little extra money from foreigners ,,,,,,