EA Family Permit - Wife Italian - Me Brazilian!

Hi,

My wife moved to Scotland on OCtober 10th and I'm going to apply for a Family Permit to join her and our kids... I want to go before Christmas and New Year!  (Less than 3 months that she's there)

The question is, do I still need to wait for her NIS number, Bank Account details and employment info ????

What documents would suffice?

Could anyone tell me if that's enough:

•  A covering Letter (Which I already got from one of the forums here)
• Certified copy of my passport.
• Our marriage certificate which has been legally translated into English. ***We've been married for 11 years***
• Our children birth certificate which has been legally translated into English.
• A selection of our online conversation history via whatsapp and facebook.
• A selection of photographs from our time together including some wedding photos.
• Her current tenancy agreement
• Proof of the ammount of money I'm taking

is ther anything else important missing???

Thanks in advance,

Hi, you've asked the same question elsewhere on the Forum and I've answered it.  Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, there are no greater, lesser or different requirements; just follow the UK requirements and you'll be fine.

Thanks for you answer,

I've already read that, I'm just not sure about the 3 month period which would require her to be a QUalified Person...

She's applied for her NIS and the appoitment is booked for the end of Nov, but that won't give me enough time to get there before christmas.., so I was hoping to apply before that!!!

anyway,

I'll wait to see if anyone says anyhing here in order to make me more confident...

Or I'm just gonna apply with what I have and hope for the best!!!

cheers