CPR Update

Dear Members ,

Can you please tell me how to update CPR details . Recently I joined new company and I am going to take a Loan but my CPR details is under my previous company until now  please advise me .

Hi,
Your current employer has to do it for you.

T&R

Hi Logicindian,
Yes I knew it but I need to do this immediately because I know our HR will take time I need to go tomorrow .Cant I do it by myself ? Please give me full details which LMRA branch do I need to go and can I give new photos to update same time ?

Thanks  and regards

I think CPR updates are done at the Isa Town office. But they may ask for verification before they update. Best go see them

Thank you I will

I believe it cannot be done without an agent. You as an individual cannot go there for changes is what i have heard.

T&R

Isn't it possible online?

1) CPR update can only be done by employer, sponsor or authorized agent
2) Online is only for renewal or other services such as taking appointment - you need to physically go there for getting chip updated after providing necessary verification
3) Even when updating employer in CPR only; they will still ask for proof of residential address i.e. electricity bill and / or municipality letter plus passport with new employer visa

Passport is new issue

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please be mindful not to share personal information for your own safety.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct