Moving to Ireland

Hi All
I plan to move to Ireland in the next couple of months, can anybody recommend good employment agencies.

Regards
Manny

Hi Manny,

i invite you to check in the business directory page here : Recruitment Agencies in Ireland

Good luck,
Christine

thanks

Hi,

I want to move to Ireland but I'm not sure about salary and living costs. I'm married and we will live off my salary for a while till my husband gets a job. I'm a bit confused on how much nurses get paid. The info I have found on internet about nurses salary in Ireland is that they get paid anything between 30 000 to 45 000 gross salary a year. I this true? Is it possible for two people to live form this salary? I'm a bit confused, some people say yes it's ok for two people to live on this salary and some say, no it's not a very good salary you will struggle to survive. I don't want to live in Dublin, maybe Galway or Limerick. We don't social alot, we don't like restaurants. Luxury for me is buying a movie or vinyl record and a bottle of wine once in a while. Would like to travel Ireland one weekend in a month or so. I did check the living cost calculator but I want a more straight forward answer. I hope someone can help.

Regards