French/English agency to manage my move to London?

Hey guys,
I'm willing to become resident in London as soon as possible, however as a entrepreneur i don't have a lot of time to learn everything and make my move alone.

I need help from a agency, French or English to help me with the formalities, bank account creation and company creation.

You guys have a agency to recommend me?
What is the delay to get my resident permit?

Thanks,

So you are not moving to Malta now, but moving to London?

Hi and welcome to the Forum,

At the top of this page is a link to our Handy Tools section; this will take you to our Business directory which you can use to browse/search for the specific business skill you are looking for.

Your information tells me you are a French citizen; as such (and this currently applies to all EU citizens) residency permits are not required for EU citizens.  Should Brexit make you liable to apply for a work visa to remain in the UK, then you will need 5 years of residency before you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain; you should be aware, however, that all work visas are by definition temporary and you could end up in the situation where you have to return to your home country, particularly if you get into any bother that comes to the attention of the regulators.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

SimCityAT wrote:

So you are not moving to Malta now, but moving to London?

well i had two choices so i asked infos for both, the detail, i have 5 friends in england and 0 in Malta, Malta was mainly for the 0-5% tax but it doesn't worth it finally

Cynic wrote:

At the top of this page is a link to our Handy Tools section; this will take you to our Business directory which you can use to browse/search for the specific business skill you are looking for.

Your information tells me you are a French citizen; as such (and this currently applies to all EU citizens) residency permits are not required for EU citizens.  Should Brexit make you liable to apply for a work visa to remain in the UK, then you will need 5 years of residency before you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain; you should be aware, however, that all work visas are by definition temporary and you could end up in the situation where you have to return to your home country, particularly if you get into any bother that comes to the attention of the regulators.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

thanks for the infos, i don't have to find a job i have my own business.
I just want to be resident in UK, implement my company and pay my taxes

There really is no need to find an agent thats just blowing money away and as you are going to be in London, you will need the money.

You can open a bank account very easy, find an accountant that would sort your tax out. Job done.

The accountant would also help you in registering a company in the UK, but yet again you could do that yourself quite easily.

Taygo wrote:
Cynic wrote:

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

thanks for the infos, i don't have to find a job i have my own business.
I just want to be resident in UK, implement my company and pay my taxes

As an EU citizen, you can't be "resident in the UK", you have the right to live and work in the UK, no permissions are required.  Residence visas are required only by non-EU/EEA citizens.  Brexit may change this, but as yet nothing has been agreed, so there is nothing to apply for.

As for the rest of it, SimCity's response sums it up, find an accountant, register your company - et voila.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team