Hello! new to the forum...

Hi!

My name is Glenn.  I moved to HCMC 2 months ago with my dogs (whippets).  I am, first and foremost, a musician.  But dabble in dog training, dog sport, dog showing, english, and a few other things.

here are my blogs connected with my experience here:
saigonvegetarian.wordpress.com
machspeedwhippets.wordpress.com

i am on twitter as: mc_glennskii
facebook, youtube, and skype as:  glennskii
myspace: mcglennskii

if you have a dog in vietnam, or are a vegetarian, or if you have any other reason to contact me, please do!

thanks
glenn

Haha, interesting post.  I dont have a dog and I am not a vegetarian and dont think any of reason to contact you. But you are funny that attracted me. Haha

Lua Dinh wrote:

Haha, interesting post.  I dont have a dog and I am not a vegetarian and dont think any of reason to contact you. But you are funny that attracted me. Haha

You're a joker.........:lol::lol:

Hi Glen, welcome to HCMC. I have to say I love whippets I used to have one as a child and still miss her now. Even though I've since had plenty of other pets.

what kind of music do you play?

Lua,
I forgive you for not having dogs and i forgive you for not being vegetarian  ;)  althought i don't know what gave you the crazy idea to eat meat and the crazy idea to not have a dog  ;)  hehe

Lost Soul,
yeah,  like steve miller sang... "i'm a joker", and so on.

LaidBack,
was that in the uk where you had the whippet?  yes they are pretty special.  i play funk, rock, acid-jazz, old-school, clubbing stuff, and related.  when you see an event done by DepSkillz,  that's my team.  besides that,  i like Yoko on wednesdays, plan to go to acoustic pretty often, and i stop into thi cafe on de tham street pretty often.  also did 2 events there.  i live in D4, ward 15.

glennskii wrote:

Lost Soul,

By the way, I play guitar, but only Death metal, rock, etc. I would love to play jazz & blues guitar leads....

Hey Glen, yep that was way back in time in the UK when I had the whippet. I've had various dogs over the years, last one I had was a retired greyhound, she was lovely :-)

let me know when your in thi cafe next, I tend to drink across the road from there on a weekend :-)

glennskii wrote:

Lua,
I forgive you for not having dogs and i forgive you for not being vegetarian  ;)  althought i don't know what gave you the crazy idea to eat meat and the crazy idea to not have a dog  ;)  hehe

Lost Soul,

LaidBack,
was that in the uk where you had the whippet?  yes they are pretty special.  i play funk, rock, acid-jazz, old-school, clubbing stuff, and related.  when you see an event done by DepSkillz,  that's my team.  besides that,  i like Yoko on wednesdays, plan to go to acoustic pretty often, and i stop into thi cafe on de tham street pretty often.  also did 2 events there.  i live in D4, ward 15.

You said exactly like my mom regarding eating meat. I love dog but have no space to get one with me.

Hey, I go to acoustic pretty often. Maybe I met you there :D

so far i have only been to acoustic once and they were closing when i got there.

Hahaha! you are definitely funny