Dependent Don't Want to go to Home Country After Final Exit

Hi, i have an important question. I'm a dependent and i want to know if after getting a final exit visa, i can go directly to UAE without going to my home country. In that case, can i get a UAE visit visa issued on my Saudi Iqama?

If so, should i apply for UAE visit visa after final exit visa or before getting a final exit visa.

Help will be appreciated. Thanks

If you obtain UAE visa as a resident of GCC than you need to get it before final exit.
For how long you planning to stay there, Why not getting transit visa to Dubai instead?

I want to move directly to UAE with the husband without first going to the home country. I want to stay there on visit visa until i get an Emirati resident  ID after the husband gets it.

You will not get a visa as you are leaving Saudi on final exit and are not a GCC resident anymore.  Even if you apply before final exit is stamped, the GCC resident visa conditions dictate that at the time of arrival in the UAE, your Iqama must be valid.  If they check at the airport and your Iqama is cancelled, you will be denied entry and deported.  I would not risk this at all.

You need to apply for a UAE visit visa.  Your husband would need to get his visa, Emirates ID and accommodation (evidenced by Ejari) before he can apply to convert this visit visa to a residence visa.

I get your point in the first para Xtang, makes sense. So if i get a UAE visit visa on my 'passport', that won't be a problem then because it will be like any other visit and then i will stay there like a visitor until i get residence visa after husband's.

Yes if the visa is a standard visit visa not linked to GCC residency, you will have no problems.

Thank you xtang.

Some nationalities get visa on arrival whether or not GCC resident.

Yes.  But the poster is from Pakistan and her nationality doesn't.  The thread is specific to her needs.