Which part of BKK is good for families?

Hi again :D Sorry for posting so many times about different things!! Thanks for bearing with me :)

So I'm wondering which part of Bangkok to try to find an apartment/house in for my family when we come in January. We'll be looking for a short term rental, 3-4 months, and we would ideally like it to have the following characteristics:

1. Some open/green space
2. Some other expat families
3. A good nursery for the little one
4. Skytrain access to the city centre

Thank you very much :)

George

Sukhumvit Area! You may want to check out around Ekkamai, Asoke, Nana, Thonglor or Onnut may be. There are so many apartment for families and also access to the sky train.

Hope it helps! :)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

HI, I am a mother from Beijing, China. I have the same question with you. I would like to rent a apartment where families can meet and children can play together. If you have any information, would you please tell me ? Thanks!

Hello, I am Nan from Thailand. I am freelance agency.
I thought Mercy min suggest correctly. Ekkamai, Asoke, Nana, Thonglor
have sky train station and it is centre of Bangkok.

I recommend 2 choices

1) It would be at Millennium Residence (Big Playground with a lot of expat families).
2) Baan Siri Sukhumvit Soi 10 (A lot of nice expat families live there and close by 3 parks).

I hope this help.

BKPR

If you want to stay out of  Bangkok, we have accommodation with nursery for you. Please contact M***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. Could you please tell me which area/areas you have accommodation?

Thank you,

George

thank you

I live in Surin province 450 km from Bangkok.

Thank you. What is the name of the nursery?

Sorry, do you mean the apartments you have to offer are in Surin? That's much too far from Bangkok. Thanks anyway.

On-Nuch area is a new a good place to live with all the shopping center, international school, BTS access, restaurant and hospital.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Silom....close to lumpini park :)

There is a good article on the Luma Health. They talk about a few of the different parks and cycling in the 'green lung'

https://blog.lumahealth.com/blog/top-7- … hy-bangkok

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + post your offers in the housing section

Onut is a good area