Need your help/opinion and advice please.

Hello everyone am kindly seeking for your advice,views and opinion on this issue. Well was in Saudi Arabia and I came back last year dec after I was caught for lack of iqama and was taken home(deported) now I got someone who is willing to send me a visit visa back; my question and worry is will it not be a problem to re-enter again after deportation considering my finger prints were taken and they might still be in the system. Please help a sister. Your advice and opinions will be appreciated.

Thanx so much

The visa itself will not be issued if you have been deported and banned from entering.  So let them apply and see.

Unless you are changing your identity or documents and then getting a visa. In this case, the fingerprints at the airport will catch you.  If this is the case, I would not try it at all.

Carolyne wambui wrote:

Hello everyone am kindly seeking for your advice,views and opinion on this issue. Well was in Saudi Arabia and I came back last year dec after I was caught for lack of iqama and was taken home(deported) now I got someone who is willing to send me a visit visa back; my question and worry is will it not be a problem to re-enter again after deportation considering my finger prints were taken and they might still be in the system. Please help a sister. Your advice and opinions will be appreciated.

Thanx so much

Only if you are married ,then your husband can send you a family visiting visa