Indian Films in Brazil

I'm planning to release Indian films in Brazil, Interested expatriate can share your opinion with me, if anybody interested in this venture also can join with me !

Dear Karthik,

Brazil culture is different. I think you know about that.

My best wishes for you release indian flim.

Thanking you,

Thank you so much for your opinion!

Hi karthick .
                     From my knowledge about brazil , brazilians are not much into movies as much as they are in discos and pubs . Only the children and teenagers are major movie goers . I have been to some multiplexes in sao paulo and santos .  Observed  very less crowd in cinemas even in weekends .
But our indian movies may become a big entertainment  alternative if released with proper dubbing in portuges language .there was a tv serial(a old one) with india as a concept and i observed people still love it a lot .

I am moving permanently to brazil after jan 2018 . If i could be useful for you .im interested in joining you. But i dont know nothing about films business .
My best wishes for your venture .

Regards,
Bala mohan

Its interesting to read your opinion and its very useful information for me, thank you for that, we successfully releasing Indian films in Usa and North America, I would like to discuss with you regarding this..

Hi karthick ,
          South america is comparatively a very different market for movies as i observed in the past 4 years .Although i donot know exactly the trends or patterns of peoples interest in brazil , But i can say that the most promising hollywood franchises are mostly noted by people that too dubbed in Portuguese language .
          One of the main observation i have found that many normal people were not been to cinema for years as contrast to india or other markets where every commoner goes to cinema every now and then .
           I may not be absolutely correct in all this . I suggest you could consult a experienced person already handling movie market in brazil or South America.
Regards ,
Bala mohan

Hi Karthick, Green Day!
Congratulations for your Business Initiative.
It is good idea, and in future it will be profitable. I would like to know your background and experience in this field.

Yes, as Bala Mohan said, Brazilians are not movie buffs like Indians.
If the movies are dubbed in Portuguese, rename the movie to draw attention, smart advertisement(trailer, posters, etc to create interest), focus youth population(69% Brazilians are literate) then people will be interested. I live in Limeira(150 km from São Paulo). Few Indian serials are super Success(all actors are Brazilians dressed like North Indian Tradition).

coronavirus has resulted in people everywhere being locked down inside.
Netflix has thrived everywhere.
One thing I have been able to enjoy is watching Italian and French movies with my Brazilian family, with dubbed in Portuguese and subtitles in English ...the world has come a long way since I first started traveling .....

This post is almost 3 years old and I am sure that the original poster must have changed his mind 😄😄😄