Private Gynaecology in Bucharest

Hi! We are moving soon to Romania and was wondering if there is anyone who knows a good private Gynaecology in Bucharest.  One who knows fetal medicine would be great! Would be happy to get any feedback from anyone.

Hi! There are many good obstetricians -  gynecologists in Bucharest and it's pretty easy to find a good one. I'd recommend finding one after you move here, as you might decide to go to one closer to your house.
Anyway, I'd recommend Dr. Catalin Haiduc from Medicover. He helped my little one arrive safely here and did an amazing job (https://www.medicover.ro/detalii-medic/ … tru-haiduc), or any doctor from Filantropia hospital (the website has no English version, unfortunately: https://www.spitalulfilantropia.ro/medi … ropia.html), really.. I haven't been there but their doctors are highly recommended in Bucharest.

Hi Laura! Thanks so much for your feedback and also your recommendation. I am going to add them up in my list for this. Will be moving to Romania in October and looking forward to  the move !

Hi! I remembered to check my messages after many, many months =)) (life with toddler and baby is really busy). Have you, guys, moved to Bucharest yet?
If yes, how are things going? Did you find a doctor yet?

Hi! Found one and delivered a baby boy. The Dr I totally recommend is my fetal gynae Dr Banica from Medicover. She absolutely took care of me and loved every appointment with her. She graduated from UK and worked there for a short while too. Speaks good English as well.

Would you recommend any good pediatrician in Bucharest as well?

These are great news! Congratulations! :) And, I've only heard good things about dr. Banica, too! I'm so glad everything went well. :).

Regarding pediatricians, I've heard good things about doctor Ana Maria Briot - her office is by Piata Romana, intersection bd Dacia & str. Polona.
Also, there are some good ones at Medicover Victoriei, too. A couple of friends told me they had appointments to every single pediatrician there, and they were happy with every one of them.. We used to go there for our toddler, to dr. Simona Pecec, but then it became more difficult to find appointments when he wasn't napping (we live in Militari, sector 6), and found someone here.. My advice is to find someone as close to your house as possible, if possible..

I've heard of Dr Ana Maria too. And just managed to book her for next week. I'll look into Medicover victorei then.. thank you so much for the info :)