Long term rental

I'm looking for a long term rental with a view of the Caribbean and a yard for my 2 dogs.

Hi Sanjuan2009,

Please drop an advert in the Housing in Yucatan section of the website. You may also contact the professionals registered in the Real estate in Yucatan to inquire.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhava

Is there anything similar for Quintano Roo?

I have. Not much on those 2 sites.

Hi, if you google "renta de casa yucatan", you will get a lot of sites and offers.

But personally, the best is to visit the area on your own and ask...that's what we did and after a few years found our nest for fulltime in Mexico.

Buena suerte en su proyecto, GyC.

Thanks but I haven't seen anything suitable there yet. Most are in Merida which would not work and most are too large.

I have a condo but I dont accept pets.  But there is a Facebook page call: "Rentas vacacionales Yucatán".  There are many options.
However if you know about somebody interested in a two bedroom condo please recomend me.

Thanks.

@Regina

Welcome to the forum.

You are invited to place a free advert for your condo in the housing section top of this page. Advertising is not permitted on the open forum.

Nothing there for me as I am looking for a long term (years) rental with a view of the Caribbean and a fenced yard doe my dog.
John

I'm looking to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom casita within walking distance to the beach and local Mercado.  I don't have a car.  I have two support dogs and plan to invest a year  in the Rosarito area. 

I'm an artist and need room for my painting easel and work.

Any reputable real estate agents I can contact?  I'm coming down the end of July to look at places to live in September.

Thanks
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Mila