Pls help to find answer

Hi i have a police case the complaine is interfere in personal life.. Someone know here what is the consequence or penalty in this case? Coz i interfere on her life then she file police case against me then the lady tell she dont want to drop the case she want to file in the public presecutor in bahrain.. What will happen i will be having travel ban if they file on the court?

Depends on what the case actually is and what you have been accused of.  Travel bans are not applied just like that.  It has to be ordered by an execution court once the case reaches the judgement point.  Get a lawyer.

We go in police station then they tell that its not allowed here to interfere in personal life we accept all the things that our complainant tell and we sign a paper that we will not dobit again.. But they call the complainant they tell that we are telling sorry and the complainant tell she will not drop the case and she will go in public prosecutor.. Do u know how many months it will take if they put in the court? And what is the possible judge penalty in this matter? Even police tell is simple case but im still thinking. Coz i dont know wat will happen.. And police tell us no need to take lawyer.. Coz i agree in the complainant concern..

That is exactly why I was telling you that you need a lawyer. 

Without any professional legal advice, you agreed with the complainant's view.  Now, you are asking on a public forum of what the penalties will be??   seriously??   I would assume the maximum as you admitted guilt plus are not getting any advice from a lawyer to figure out how to reduce those. 

I would think that you would get a penalty or a fine levied on you and until you pay that, a travel ban would be applied.  And the case could easily take months depending on court docket load. But that's my common sense view without knowing exactly what the issue is.

The issue is i tell to her bf that she has a another boyfriend here.. Bcoz her boyfriend is my friend.. And he make complaint in that.. That is the police tell to me.. And i just sign not to do it again.. But we ask also the police about travel ban they tell there is no travel ban..

Look, first of all, I think you already asked this question a while back under another user name on another thread (Post 10 onward):

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=576861

So please abide by forum rules and stop creating multiple / duplicate threads repeatedly and changing user names to ask same questions.

Secondly, please bother to read all that has been said.  The travel ban is applied by the court, not the police.  The court will apply that if you are found guilty and fined.  And you have admitted to it already.  My suggestion is to get a lawyer and that is what I had said on the above pasted thread as well (which you didn't follow - so I don't understand why you keep asking and then do the exact opposite of the advice...then get worried and start creating multiple threads/sending private messages).   

The rest is up to you.  It is a waste of time answering the same question over and over again so that's it from my end on this.

Sorry coz i forget my pasword in my other account