Garage Sale ("rastro") at my house?

Are there any laws prohibiting one from having a "garage sale" at their own home in the Denia area ?
Seems like it would be a lot more convenient than hauling everything to a rastro market.

Cher sorry if this seems too obvious but I suggest you ask at your town hall

In my area the town hall introduced a local law prohibiting the sale of vehicles by putting for sale notice on the windows.  The exception is with a licence one can offer a vehicle for sale outside ones home

If someone were to ask about the legality of selling a vehicle in that manner even locals may not be aware of the prohibition.  That's why I say ask your town hall

Just to clarify. No cars or other vehicles!  A garage sale in Canada (where we are from) is a sale of household goods and clothing (used).  Apologies for any confusion!

Yes Cher I understood what a garage sale is but I used the example of selling a car IN THE STREET,  not generally illegal in spain,  to show local laws can apply and thus your town hall is in reality the only place you can be sure of getting the correct answer to your question i.e. what applies in your town.