Sole properitership firm

i am an architect from india.planning to establish sole properitership firm here in dubai.need to discuss adv ....&dis adv...

There is tons of information on the internet.

Search for setting up companies in UAE.  Choose the free zone which is most appropriate to your needs.   And find a consultant that can help you get that done.

If you have specific questions, you can post those here.   But do your own research first.

thanks for your kind reply,but am not intrested in freezones...

Until the new regulations announced by UAE come into force, your only option is to set up a company in the free zone if you want to be 100% owner of the same.  Outside the zones, you will have to have a local partner.

yeah thats true.but for sole proeritership firm needs also a local service agent uae national ,but they are not involved in shares and other legalities.this is also 100% ownership.

Yes for professional / technical area, you just need a local service agent.  Try flying color dot net.  They helped a friend of mine set up a firm but they also managed to arrange local service agents.  This was a few years back though.

cool.thank you i ll try with ....