/VA Loans

I would be interested in any conversation pertaining to Veterans in Puerto Rico. Claims, healthcare, VA attorney, or especially if you know anything about VA loans in Puerto Rico.

I thought I was  creating a new category or topic but I think you need to be on a computer I'm trying to do this on a

Mklouda wrote:

I would be interested in any conversation pertaining to Veterans in Puerto Rico. Claims, healthcare, VA attorney, or especially if you know anything about VA loans in Puerto Rico.

I thought I was  creating a new category or topic but I think you need to be on a computer I'm trying to do this on a

We have veteran hospitals in PZr and I heard from other members that the service is good.
Most banks in PR are used to VA loans, I would suggest to use a major branch.

The only veteran service I've used in PR has been the main VA hospital in Guaynabo (San Juan metro area). It's been good for what I needed but I never had to be admitted - it was only outpatient care - so I can't speak to what it's like to be admitted overnight.

I'm very satisfied with the VA care here. I have an appt in SJ tomorrow, and next thursday, at the Mayaguez outpatient clinic. VA loans are here too, but remember, VA loans are not always the cheapest rates. The DAV is here, and there's Veterans advocates at the VA hospitol, in San Juan. Send me a private message, and we can chat further about this; we can exchange contact info.

Mac-

Hello as for trying to get quailfied here for the va is imppssible, please do that im the staes with eligibility.  Then transfer your stuff here after your approved
I have a friend who filed for hia eligibility when he moved here 4 years ago and still hasnt happened. I talk to a valeteran last week from the va hospital and he told me it took 15 years for him to get approved here. Its quite disgusting service. As for the hospital they are ok