Furniture donation? Movers?

Hi folks!

We have a large sectional couch that's in pretty great condition, just needs a cleaning. We can't seem to find ANYONE to come get it, though! We've been trying for two weeks with no luck - Habitat doesn't want furniture, Salvation Army hadn't answered ANY phone number listed for San Jun, etc, etc.

At this point, it has to be out by Monday and I'm starting to get scared - any suggestions for last-minute donation options, or worst case, junk removers??? Google has not been helpful! :) thanks!

Figs81 wrote:

Hi folks!

We have a large sectional couch that's in pretty great condition, just needs a cleaning. We can't seem to find ANYONE to come get it, though! We've been trying for two weeks with no luck - Habitat doesn't want furniture, Salvation Army hadn't answered ANY phone number listed for San Jun, etc, etc.

At this point, it has to be out by Monday and I'm starting to get scared - any suggestions for last-minute donation options, or worst case, junk removers??? Google has not been helpful! :) thanks!

Not sure where Here is, But you may be able to get your town to pick it up as junk however today is Saturday so monday is way too close, I assume you are in the states. If you are in PR maybe a neighbor wants it or can tell you where to take it, you can also use Clasificados but you are out of time. College kids can probably use it.

Sorry, misspelled San Juan as San Jun. We can ditch it in the trash on Monday night (large pickup in Condado is on Tuesday morning). We'd rather donate. We thought about Clasificados, but we'd heard some horror stories from friends about scammers so decided against it.