Renewal of Iqama

i am working as a biomedical technician(maintenance department) in a hospital.passport office is asking for saudi council registration,but i heared its only for engineers not for technicians.in jeddah they accepted the technicians applications for renewal of Iqamas without registration .pls who can guide me or give some solid proof for passport office.Thanks

Hi and welcome on the forum rak2029 !

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

assalamualaikum to all  reader .i have a problem please help me ,i am a bio-medical engineer working in contracting  company from 5 years ,now i have to renew my iqama butneed to registered in sce. applied for saudi council of engineer. my application no is 110976,.my iqama expires on 9/8/1432.means next month.until now i didnt get any sms to pay the amount .still they are verification.i dont know .i send  scanned copy of degree certificate,attested degree certificate,marksheet,iqama copy,paasport copy,company letter attested chamber of commerce,authorisation letter,photo what else they want,i dont know .from last 12 days no response from sce.please help me out .i am in jazan now ,my company in riyadh.any alternative to get registered