Gonna party in Damasara area soon!!

Im gonna work in Damansara soon, so wanna find some buddy who stays around that area for some happy hours...Wanna know where is all the happening places around that area! Im bored with KL hot spot!!

how far is Damansara from KL??

colombiano786 wrote:

how far is Damansara from KL??

I not really far.... roughly about 15-20 mins on highway with clear traffic.

hye there ... u can call me... 0102105312 ... maybe we can hit house party or anything place that you want ...

Hey guys thanks for all the offer!!! I will contact u guys once im at the new place!! heheh
Currently still In downtown near changkat! hahah

hye... i use to chill at reggae changkat ... its ok.just call me if u r  free.. 0102105312

Oh, i was there last friday!! hahaha

Count me in....just post the venue (and how to reach there :P)

Okie dokie.. but how do i tell u where am i going ??? haha

hi sue...

i been leaving at changkat for 1 year..my ear nearly deaf..my brain nearly boiling..to many people there. i cant stand.now i moved at jalan ipoh with new apartment  much more batter.just tell me when u done with new home we do house party heheheheh...reggae bar changkat is ok but chinatown was dirty place...

I really feel that I have seen you , but I dunno where and when @ I used to hang out in changkat and jalan alor

anyways , damansara , got many places but less people in there @ I think kl is the only place that used to be crowded @ and I really would recommend Zouk club @ I think it is simply the best @

last but not least , you are more knowledgeable than me , you are local and you all the places over here :D

Sue Anne wrote:

Hey guys thanks for all the offer!!! I will contact u guys once im at the new place!! heheh

whiteshark2012 wrote:

I really feel that I have seen you , but I dunno where and when @ I used to hang out in changkat and jalan alor

anyways , damansara , got many places but less people in there @ I think kl is the only place that used to be crowded @ and I really would recommend Zouk club @ I think it is simply the best @

last but not least , you are more knowledgeable than me , you are local and you all the places over here :D

Sue Anne wrote:

Em... hahah so i guess u must have been spotted me b4 in changkat then.. hahaha

Amit2011 wrote:

Count me in....just post the venue (and how to reach there :P)

Hahaha Well any recommandation ?>