Hi Everyone

Hi My name is Jemma. I'm 29 years old and currently living in England. I have wanted to live in Denmark for some time and am looking to get to know some people who have made the move from the UK to Denmark or are hoping to do so at some point in the future.
I have only just joined here and this is my first post so I'm not really sure how things work here yet. It would just be nice to get to know some of you and hear about what you think of Denmark and if you enjoy living there. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Jemma

Welcome on Expat-Blog Jemma :)

Jemma,

Welcome and good way to learn about people experience is to read some of the personal blogs which will often give you a good insight to what people are facing when they relocate.

We relocated 3 years ago from Britain (3rd time over) and each time is a bit new and there is always a new learning curve.

Just make sure you have all your paperwork and documents in order before coming over. If they are not in order, you can be waiting months for work and resident permits and sitting in limbo. Life is on hold during that time - not fun.

Charlie
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum please]