Job offer from Abu Dhabi International School

Hello,

I have received a job offer email from this address: [email protected]
as claimed to be from Abu Dhabi International School. I have sent them my CV and shortly received
a contract offer letter from them. Then I have researched about the school and contacted them through their official email address to ask them whether this job offer is real or not and the surprise was that they confirmed that the job is real! After that I have contacted the travel agency which they have advised me to contact in the contract offer email. They required some official documents and to fill in a work permit visa application and to pay $1,750 for the processing of my visa. they remarked that they will later send me my visa by courier service. Also, it was mentioned in the contract offer letter that any fees that I will pay for the processing of my visa will be refunded by the school. I have doubts that it is a scam employment offer, isn't it?
The travel agency called: Arabian Travel Agency LTD
and that's their website address: arabiantravelltd.com

Please help me,

Thanks.

Lena2017 wrote:

Hello,

as claimed to be from Abu Dhabi International School. I have sent them my CV and shortly received
a contract offer letter from them. Then I have researched about the school and contacted them through their official email address to ask them whether this job offer is real or not and the surprise was that they confirmed that the job is real! After that I have contacted the travel agency which they have advised me to contact in the contract offer email. They required some official documents and to fill in a work permit visa application and to pay $1,750 for the processing of my visa. they remarked that they will later send me my visa by courier service. Also, it was mentioned in the contract offer letter that any fees that I will pay for the processing of my visa will be refunded by the school. I have doubts that it is a scam employment offer, isn't it?

Please help me,

Thanks.

Hi!

As per UAE Labor Law, it is the company's responsibility to pay for visa fees and other processing fees for a new employee and/or applicant.

And the e-mail address of the school should be directly sent to their official website. Anyone can make e-mail accounts in Gmail nowadays. This e-mail [email protected] is NOT the official e-mail of the school.

And Arabian Travel Agency LTD is  a travel agency, NOT a recruitment agency.

You can check it here in their website http://aisschools.com/contact-information/ Abu Dhabi International School official contact information.

If you're looking for a job, try to register in website job portals like Indeed, Naukrigulf, Gulf Talent, Bayt, among others.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help.

Hello Lena,

its good that you shared here, i guess if you have the telephone number of the school, it's always good for you to call them and recheck with them,

kindly don't send any money to anyone, as 95% of companies issue free visa, also not in the post, they will send you by mail

so be wise . and welcome to UAE, ITS NICE COUNTRY TO WORK AND LIVE

Good luck :)

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your help.

Welcome Lean,

if you need any support, kindly write me,

Good luck

You're welcome!

Hi,
did you figure it out this job was real or fake because I got the same email.
thanks

Hi again,
I am worried about the contract that I just received in my email so I just googled about scammers and I found this website. take a look
http://stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4&p=4#p4
best regards

As stated before in multiple threads; the easiest way to spot if it is a scam is:

1) They will ask for money (And no bona fide recruitment firm ever wil)
2) The emails will be sent from yahoo or gmail or free email addresses

Dear Lena,
Can you please tell me what happened then?? Was it a scam or what?
Because i'm having the same thing from same school but from Atlas Travel Agency

Badranr wrote:

Dear Lena,
Can you please tell me what happened then?? Was it a scam or what?
Because i'm having the same thing from same school but from Atlas Travel Agency

Again just like most replies stated above. It is a SCAM! no company in Dubai will ask you for money to process your visa.

I advise not to contact them again and block them for you own good.

Thanks a lot. Obviously i will.

I recieved a contract yesterday from Ajnadeen International School. "They" found my CV on Naukri Gulf. I became alert when I read through the contract and saw all the benifits and salary.  They asked me to process my visa through a travel company. They will refund me later on. Also using a gmail adress.
So it is a scam, because it sounds exactly like Lena story.

hi
i have just received an offer letter to Ajnadeen International School ,but they need me to precess my visa via  EMIRATES CIRCLE TRAVELS AND TOURS,i have not had any interviews.but the got my cv via nakri,could it be a scam,,,,,kindly advise

I also received a job offer from Ajnadeen International  school, looks too good to be true!

XTang wrote:

As stated before in multiple threads; the easiest way to spot if it is a scam is:

1) They will ask for money (And no bona fide recruitment firm ever wil)
2) The emails will be sent from yahoo or gmail or free email addresses

It's a scam.  Please read what has already been posted on the thread before vs. asking the same questions again and again.

Hi it is a scam. They prey on our eagerness to work overseas.  Please do not respond and block them from you email. No school will ask you to process your Visa as they are responsible for it.
Please be careful.

pay $1,750 for the processing of my visa

The moment you see "Pay", hit "Delete" and forget it.

It is a scam. Do nt respond ordo what they ask you to do. Be careful.j

Yes it is a scam,  just call the school number and see that the one who answers the phone can't speak English well and, with a poor accent!!!!!!
Also find the real school website it's, different snd the email that they send their contract through is a gmail!!!!  Not from their own school web and the web page doesn't work completely it's fake and just a face.
Take care and good luck in your job hunt.

Hello all
My cousin bro wanted to do a job in UAE in the teaching industry( high school). Is hep B test mandatory for the same as he is a positive case for this? Information related to this will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Teaching is part of the professions that are tested for Hep B.

@XTang thanks for the reply, but teachers dont fall in the 6 categories mentioned by UAE law

Workers in nurseries
Domestic workers including housemaids, nannies and drivers
Food handlers and workers in restaurants and cafes
Workers in saloons and beauty centres
Workers in health clubs

Extract from government website.    Workers in nurseries include teachers.  The only tricky bit is how the school is classified i.e. has nursery level up to high school level thus leading to same rule being applied on all workers irrespective of which section they are in or high school only, in which case, no issue.

@XTang yes workers in nurseries mean teachers who teach up to kindergarten level only. If that was the case then govt of UAE should have clearly mentioned all the teachers in one category. Do u have any idea if any teacher of the higher level was found with hep B positive and was denied for the visa?

The issue is not teachers above kindergarten level.  The issue is "where" they teach and the possibility for them to be in touch with students at KG level.  Nothing in this part of the world is ever clear and that is what we must get used to.  I know of a specific case for a smaller school who had this issue and then they adjusted him on the visa of another branch which was senior section only.   It is difficult to predict what will happen in any particular case but the right guide for that is the employer who would know.

Also, keep in mind that Hep B is tested for everyone but if you are not in the 6 professions, you will get the visa.  But in some cases, even though the government was willing to give the visa, the school themselves withdrew the offer after a positive Hep B test as they didn't want any exposure for their pupils - I had this happen to a friend of mine.  So be aware of this complexity as well.

Okay, dear XTang, I think the employer would be the best one to clear this confusion. Thanks for spending some time on this piece.

Dear Brother,
I have also got offer letter from Abu Dhabi International School and the website is the same as you mentioned www.aisschl.com. The travel agency is 'FAST TRACK TRAVEL AND TOURISM'. However, the expanses are asked to be paid for visa processing and documents attestation. Though I have a doubt but I personally feel that the offer letter is genuine. Please guide me what is your opinion.
Regards

If they are asking you to pay, even if to a travel agency, it is 100% a scam.

ARYNRHAE wrote:
Lena2017 wrote:

Hello,

Please help me,

Thanks.

Hi!

As per UAE Labor Law, it is the company's responsibility to pay for visa fees and other processing fees for a new employee and/or applicant.

And the e-mail address of the school should be directly sent to their official website. Anyone can make e-mail accounts in Gmail nowadays. This e-mail [email protected] is NOT the official e-mail of the school.

And Arabian Travel Agency LTD is  a travel agency, NOT a recruitment agency.

You can check it here in their website http://aisschools.com/contact-information/ Abu Dhabi International School official contact information.

If you're looking for a job, try to register in website job portals like Indeed, Naukrigulf, Gulf Talent, Bayt, among others.

Hope this helps.

Dear Brother,
I have also got offer letter from Abu Dhabi International School and the website is the same as you mentioned [link under review]. The travel agency is 'FAST TRACK TRAVEL AND TOURISM'. However, the expanses are asked to be paid for visa processing and documents attestation. Though I have a doubt but I personally feel that the offer letter is genuine. Please guide me what is your opinion.
Regards

I already told you its a scam. Stop making multiple posts.  If you don't want to listen, go ahead and pay them.

Find the school websites not the ones mentioned in the letter and call them or contact them if its ok they will have your information. But as long as i asked you shouldn't pay any money for the jobs

Pay the cash, buy a ticket, then moan on forums how you get scammed -Sorted.

I got the same email from the email address. I am not sure that it is scam or real. I searched for the school website but found nothing. What the world we live in !!!

It is clearly a scam.  No doubt about it.

David Davidof wrote:

I got the same email from the email address. I am not sure that it is scam or real. I searched for the school website but found nothing. What the world we live in !!!

1 - Learn to read
2 - Use your new skill to read the thread

Hang on, I hope this lot are applying for jobs as caretakers, cooks, and toilet cleaners because, if these are teaching jobs, education in the schools they're working for at the moment must be pretty rubbish.

uhi

Hi I too received a mail to send CV for job with other details. I posted and within two days I received a mail stating I received a job with a contract of 6 pages or so with lot of attractive benefit etc. It's an offer from Elite private school and finally it states to go to a travel agent to pay for security money etc. I doubt if it's a scam. Please advise . If someone have similar experience.