Friend and Relative visit visa

Sir,

I am working in Oman. I need to take a visit visa for my wife,

1. Can i take "Relatives and Friend visa" for her ?

I know what are the document needed (ROP website)

But i need to know
2. the document submitting time the sponsor present in ROP. or only needed his sign and letters ?

Well, am working in Oman as well. They said they need 20 Rials, a copy of passport, marriage certificate, 2 photos, and a copy of passport. I am still at the propation time, so am not allowed to bring my husband on a visit visa. I am waiting for the end of this time to bring him and apply for it.

Dear abdurahooflava,

You will be handing over the docs to the PRO of your company, who in turn will lodge it with the authorities. Also, if your sponsor/PRO asks for some documents other than what you see in the website , you may give him the same (unless these are completely unrelated stuff). For example, there is no requirement of bank statements, but some individuals have mentioned ...that they were asked to provide the same. There is no point in arguing over stuff which otherwise are not very demanding.

Hope this helps.

Dear Ola Bakri,

There is no rule that prohibits anyone to bring her/his family members during probation.
However, If the sponsor/company has its own rules, you will have no choice but to abide by it.

Thats how you may come across cases where ...employers have framed this rule.
There are many cases where the spouse has been sponsored for a family visa well ahead of probation.

Thanks

Well, this is what they are telling me now. They told me they can't process this request without me passing the three months of probation.

Well ...as I mentioned, this is not a ROP stipulated requirement. However your employer has every right to have their internal policy in framing their guidelines on who they will sponsor.

Thanks