Single mother wish to move to canada

Hi, I am in desperate need of assistance, I'm wishing to migrate to Canada with my 2 toddlers Please advise the quickest procedure.

Hi Hinakhan87,

Welcome to Expat.com

I suggest you to read the Canada expat guide, it contains all the necessary information that you need to know in order to settle and work in Canada.

The canadian immigration website is also very useful, you may find out the immigration programs to which you are eligible and start your application : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re … -tool.html

Based on the information from your profile, since you're from Pakistan you may also check the High Commission of Canada in Pakistan website for more information.

High Commission of Canada
Address: G-5, Embassy Rd, Islamabad, Pakistan
Hours: 8AM–5PM
Phone: +92 51 2271938

Best of luck

Chris
Expat.com

Willing to help and support

Let me know more about your country of origin, education level, .....

If you like, you might email me privitely

Ghassanahmad wrote:

Willing to help and support

Let me know more about your country of origin, education level, .....

If you like, you might email me privitely

How do you propose to "help and support"?  :/ Sharing information publicly here is what this platform is about.  Normally, members are cautioned against contacting anyone via email regarding such vague offers, as it can they can fall victim to a scam.

If your intentions are honest and legal, please, share more information here.  Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Respected Dear

Its up to her if she likes to disclose any personal information publicly.

Based on her answer and if its applicable, I will guide her and share with all of you the  information I have

I appreciate your comments and concerns