Looking for my roots

Hello! I am a Dutch girl but Vietnamese from origin. Born in Saigon. But grew up in Holland. I am still living in Amsterdam.Great city. I work in the marketing and sales business. My partner is a lawyer. Have a great live. However since some time now, it is like my roots is calling me. I am looking for a job for the end of this year. I want to live in Vietnam for a while to expand my knowledge, find more about my own roots. I would make a perfect combination of the two worlds. Actually at this time it is still a blur.  I just want to contact some people there to help me clear the way to find...whatever that brings me closer to my roots.
Thanks in advance!

Hey there.
I think u can do it easily
Its easy for u and ur partner to get a job in Vietnam.
And the living in Vietnam will be very different from Holland.
Is there anything i can help u?
Please feel free to ask more
Cheers!

Hey Kimyluu

That's a judicious decision to find out your roots, follow your calling. i am a vietnamese chinese was born in saigon, 've never been back to the place where my ancestor belonged, what a pity... but i have my family here, i love this country, and China as well. Kimyluu... just make it happens one day, you'll see someone arround you supporting you including me... goodluck

Kimyluu wrote:

Hello! I am a Dutch girl but Vietnamese from origin. Born in Saigon. But grew up in Holland. I am still living in Amsterdam.Great city. I work in the marketing and sales business. My partner is a lawyer. Have a great live. However since some time now, it is like my roots is calling me. I am looking for a job for the end of this year. I want to live in Vietnam for a while to expand my knowledge, find more about my own roots. I would make a perfect combination of the two worlds. Actually at this time it is still a blur.  I just want to contact some people there to help me clear the way to find...whatever that brings me closer to my roots.
Thanks in advance!

I wish you luck in finding what you're looking for. 

I found this website for the Dutch Business Association in Vietnam.  There's a link to a .pdf also.  Hope it helps.

http://dbav.net/main/index.phphttp://dbav.net/main/assets/files/Doubl … 0FINAL.pdf