Taking the dependents in Visit Visa

Assalamu'Alaikum,

I got an job oppurtunity in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . But initially I will be travelling in visit visa i.e. 3 months contract . I am planning to take my wife and my daughter during the trip with me .

So like to check, anyone can help me with the formalities for taking the dependents along with me during the travel.

W.salam Mohsin, What kind of guidance you need?

All you need to have valid visa, booked accommodation (initially a hotel) and few usable items like plates, frying pans etc.

For me company provides the visa . I need to pay for my Wife and my daughter of age 1 year.

Can you please help me in understanding the total cost of the visa .

Do I get a house for rent to stay for 3 months in Riyadh

Dear Mohsadster, Once you will come to Saudi, you will apply for family visit visa for 3 months through a portal i.e. visa.mofa.gov.sa . Your family has to pay aprox. 3000 riyal each at Pakistan while processing visa. I would recommend not to bring your family here if you are coming here for 3 months only. since it will cost you much.

Its difficult to find a house for 3 months.. normally its 6 months paid.

mohsadster wrote:

Assalamu'Alaikum,

I got an job oppurtunity in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia . But initially I will be travelling in visit visa i.e. 3 months contract . I am planning to take my wife and my daughter during the trip with me .

So like to check, anyone can help me with the formalities for taking the dependents along with me during the travel.

No you can't, you'll need to arrive here first alone, get a residency permit and then apply for permanent visa for la familia....

hamudi. I wrote the same :D haha.. you missed my comment

mubashirse wrote:

hamudi. I wrote the same :D haha.. you missed my comment

yep I missed it, and good u provided the details....